Lexington-Henderson County Everett Horn Public Library has implemented a phased reopening process in light of recent developments with COVID-19.
The library is now taking requests for curbside pickup of books! Beginning Tuesday, May 26, patrons will be able to pick books up from the library parking lot.
Here’s how it works:
- Click here to go to our online card catalog.
- Search for the book you’d like to check out
- Call the library at (731) 968-3239 and give our friendly staff the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Your library card number
- The title and author of the book you would like to check out
- Come to the library parking lot and call (731) 968-3239 to let staff know you’re ready for pickup.
- Library staff will bring your book to a designated table where you can then pick it up.
- Enjoy your read and bring your book back to our drop box when you’re done!
- Repeat as necessary.
Remember: this service is available beginning Tuesday, May 26, but you can call and reserve books now!
We are now accepting appointments for computer sessions for work & school related purposes.
Please call (731) 968-3239 to schedule an appointment.
Pending developments with COVID-19, the library is scheduled to reopen to the public on June 15, 2020.
This is subject to change, so please watch this page and our Facebook page for updates.
Summer Reading Program
With social distancing and safer-at-home measures, our Summer Reading Program will look a bit different this year. We still want to offer kids and parents an amazing library experience this summer while being mindful of everyone’s health and safety.
Please watch here and on our Facebook page for Summer Reading Program updates!